Self-tutoring with Excel: the tutor shares a tip about extending text over multiple columns.
Let’s imagine you want to title a spreadsheet. You probably want to center the title at the top: likely it will run across more than one column, especially if the title font is larger than inside the sheet.
Here’s how I found to do so:
- Select the row across the top.
- Right-click the selection, then choose Format Cells.
- Choose the Alignment tab.
- Under Horizontal, click the dropdown menu to reveal Center Across Selection.
- Click Center Across Selection, then OK.
Jack of Oracle Tutoring by Jack and Diane, Campbell River, BC.