Home computer use: application key aka menu key

Self-tutoring about computer use: the tutor mentions an observation.

This morning I noticed a key between the right Ctrl key and the right Windows key. It has a little arrow pointing among some lines. What is it?

Apparently the key is known as the menu key or application key. It seems to do what right click does.



Jack of Oracle Tutoring by Jack and Diane, Campbell River, BC.

Leave a Reply